“Christmas Day dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Arthie's

Arthie's
Ranked #51 of 707 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Belgian, Dutch, European, Central European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Arthie's is in the centre of Bruges , 250 m away from the Belfry tower . We provide nice lunches and dinners . Menu's start from 19€ on . Nice outside terras in summertime .
Nottingham
“Christmas Day dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Emailed ahead to check that the restaurant was going to be open on Christmas Day, and very glad I did. Booked a table in a full house, great atmosphere and food.
Highly recommended, and if you find my scarf, please let me know :-)

• Visited December 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely Late evening Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

Turned up shortly before the restaurant was due to close but was still served up a delightful meal on New Years day. Had an interesting chat with one of the co-owners which enhanced our experience. As with most things in Bruges would recommend booking in advance.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bernie D
London, United Kingdom
“Beautiful venue, great staff, lovely wines and perfect food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had been to Arthie's several times before and went there in new year's day. The waiters were as charming as ever, the art was a joy to behold and we had a fantastic Chardonnay/Torrontes and a great Shiraz/Malbec. The food was great and the pasta my mate had was substantial but elegant. I couldn't make up my mind which sauce to have with my perfect fillet steak so they brought me both at no extra cost. Flemish Stew was very well made.
Can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dan D
Surrey
“Fantastic New Year's Eve meal with generous portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for New Year's Eve on the strength of its good reviews and also because it was recommended by the concierge at The Crowne Plaza where we were staying. I was told by the hotel " you won't be disappointed!" Indeed this was true.

I emailed in the restaurant in
advance to book and Sophie promptly answered my queries. I was impressed that Sophie recalled our booking on arrival at Arthies.

We were extremely lucky to get our reservation as it was fully booked. Definitely worth booking in advance.

The restaurant has a lovely atmosphere with a range of unusual but fun art work displayed on the walls.

The food is delicious and the portion size incredible. I ordered the fillet steak and my husband ordered the Flemish stew. The food is well presented and is delicious. We struggled to finish though as the portions were so generous. Could not fit in desserts but the ones we saw being served looked great!

The service was quite relaxed and this is probably not the place to go if you are in a rush. We wanted a leisurely dinner though so this suited us perfectly.

We will definitely be back on our next visit to beautiful Bruges. Thank you to the staff at Arthies for a great New Year's Eve feast!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank callycasey
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great 3 course lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Booked a table and we both had the 3 course lunch, they offer you a tapinade of sun dried tomato with toast while you are waiting for lunch, we had the tomato soup, flemish stew and choc mouse excellent value and service

Visited December 2013