“Family visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

Park Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 701 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: French, Belgian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: A classy and relaxed restaurant in a classic 19th-century house, facing the beautiful Koningin Astrid Park. Old fashioned Belgian cuisine - light jazzy background music.
London, United Kingdom
“Family visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2013

Excellent service, location and warm and friendly staff. Food was of good quality and offered excellent value as did the wine pairings.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2013

We are in Brugge for the weekend, I looked on TA for best Resturant
This place is stunning, the food and staff where great, Alex the owner knows how to run a very good business, by engaging with every customer personally.
If you go to Brugge don't miss it . Thank you all at the Park, Andy Gladdish

London, England, United Kingdom
“A Dining Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

I can see why this restaurant is top of the "Hit Parade" when dining in Bruges. I made a point of reserving in advance as there is nothing worse than arriving at a restaurant only to be turned away because it's full. From the moment I made my reservation on the Internet everything was done to ensure that there were no problems, and after we left I received a very kind email thanking me for my custom. I think it helped that we booked the "no holds barred" Internet set menu which had wine, coffee, and any supplements. This meant that we could both eat exactly what we wanted from the set menu without worrying. Each dish arrived with an appropriate, excellent, different, wine which was topped up at appropriate points during the course (although I wasn't trying to to test their patience in terms of some type of gross "all you can drink" approach).

The meal was about spending an evening in a gorgeous restaurant without being hurried and while enjoying both the food and drink. Both were enjoyable without being overly ambitious. I adored the evening, but I'm not sure I would go again. The set menu is pretty short; in my case, once I'd had the foie gras and the steak I'm not sure that was anything else I would want. However, this is probably quibbling; bottom line is that this is a lovely evening with exemplary service in a beautiful setting. I suspect that they are proud of their TA rating want to keep it. this is not some type of Michelin gastronomic paradise, but it seems to be a very reliable venue for a gorgeous evening in a beautiful town .

1 Thank Afatman
Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

We ate here with friends during a one night visit to Bruges. The Park lived up to its reputation with excellent food and attentive service in a relaxed atmosphere and a wonderful dining room. Certainly will return when next in Bruges.

“Stunning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

Amazing restaurant - the service was fantastic and the food was some of the best we've ever eaten. Highly recommend the Beef with garlic butter - seriously tasty! We went for my partners 30th birthday and it really was very special - they even brought out a cake complete with candle :-)