All reviewsroll top bathbeautiful roomeggs baconcoffee machineday's sightseeingcharacter and charmcomfy bedpastriesa lovely place to stayold housemodern amenitiesperfect staycold meatstrain stationperfect locationsalvatorloft
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I am so reluctant to praise this fantastic B&B in Bruge as I want to keep it my little secret, however that would just be selfish.
1669 is just perfect , the room we had (the Loft) was just about as perfect as you could get, from the views over the rooftops of Bruge to the music system playing romantic songs and to the open roll top bath.
As you ascend the beautiful wooden staircase you expect to enter a fantasy world.
The B&B was quiet and the owners respected your privacy.
The breakfast was perfect also and gave you the right amount of items to select from with the best orange juice I have ever drank.
I am struggling to find anything negative but just for balance I will mention that a bulb was out on the landing but seriously this is undoubtably the best hotel I have ever stayed in and by far the best room.
The owners should rightly be proud of running such an establishment in a beautiful building in a fantastic city.
This hotel is ideal for your romantic getaway but please don't tell anyone as it can be our little secret.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank desd1504
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

When I one day return to Bruges we shall certainly opt to stay here again, fantastic location, beautifully appointed room, and tasty breakfast served. The room was clean, tastefully decorated and warm.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Authentic restoration and upgraded lighting and sound system. Spacious room. Quality linens and towels. Super Location short walk (10 min) from train station and close to main square. Very nice breakfast buffet. Would stay here again and will recommend to others.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Everything is lovely here: the rooms, the location, the breakfast, the bikerental, and of course the hosts.
If we ever go to Bruges again, this is where we'll stay.
The old house also had its history and if you ask, the hosts will tell.
Even the music in the background during breakfast was inspiring.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sigbjørn O
Reviewed May 15, 2017

Perfect stay in Bruges! Big clean rooms, good wifi, comfy bed, perfect location to see all sights, and delicious breakfast in the morning. I would recommend and would definetly stay here again! The owners are very friendly and ensured everything during our stay was perfect.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple