“Good few hours”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed October 23, 2011

The tour itself was ok. Beer was cheap (3€ a glass and one free with ticket) and although we didnt eat here the food looked great and if we had more time would have loved to try the chicken pie.

2  Thank cjh25

Reviewed October 21, 2011

there were about 40 people on our tour, the guide started his spiel before everyone had caught up with him as we were walking through narrow staircases and progress of the whole group was slow. When I told the guide I had missed what he said, he did summarise it for me. I think overall you get all the information as he does go over bit more than once but I did feel like I was trying to vath up all the time. You get a beer at the end which makes the EUR6 ticket worth it!

Reviewed October 20, 2011

A very interesting tour, great guide- she really made us laugh! Nice beer afterwards too!

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Our host was very knowledgeable and passionate about beer brewing. We toured the brewery from basement to roof.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Delicious beer. The English tour was conducted by a man with a fairly heavy accent, so was a little difficult to understand.