Brugge-man Bed and Breakfast
$105
$91
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewstrain stationantique furnitureenjoyed our staywonderful citymagdahosts
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stayed here two years ago and completely forgot to leave a review till now. Absolutely brilliant place to stay. Amazing host who was friendly and accommodating. We were greeted with some lovely strong sangria on arrival and some nice food, and the eggs for breakfast are definitely the best eggs in Belgium.

I'll hopefully be back one day.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had a few days in Brugge and picked Bruggeman B&B for the good reviews. It's in a quiet neighborhood, about 15 minutes to walk to the old city. My room was clean and comfortable, the shared bathroom was impeccable. The hosts are super-friendly and speak at least 4 languages.
Patrick will tell you all you need to know about visiting downtown Brugge, including how to avoid the tourist traps. And don't miss the breakfast!
I'd definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Five friends stayed at this B & B and had an incredibly fantastic experience. Patrick and Magda made you feel at home in their home. We were greeted with a glass of Sangria upon arrival. The rooms were spacious, very clean, there was enough food at breakfast to feed the entire neighborhood, which by the way, was very quiet. The location was perfect for the bus line to the trains and other public transportation. Patrick gave us much information about Bruges and the surrounding area. I would highly recommend this B & B to anyone traveling to Belgium, especially the Bruges area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anna S
Reviewed September 16, 2013

This B and B had all the advantages that made my stay so fantastic. The property is large and comfortable with a beautiful back yard, it's located right next to Bruges with good access to the roads, and the parking was free and convenient. The breakfast was plentiful and beautifully presented and by far the best breakfast I've had at a B and B. The shared shower/tub portion of the bathroom was spacious and there is a separate WC area too which was convenient. The hosts are genuine and friendly and were able to answer all my questions. They also helped bring my baggage up the stairs. It was a top notch experience and a outstanding value for the money. I can't say enough positive things about my experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: The second story rooms have the easiest access.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Stone A
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife discovered this place, and since she did great research, I trusted her. This place was excellent in every facet, we needed a relaxing stop after a few weeks of backpacking through the continent. We were grateful for the pickup, which was amazing considering it was 10 at night! the glass of sangria, and some excellent tips of how to tackle the town and we were set. We loved the place so much that we cut our evenings in town short, and just bought some beers, chocolate, wine, and relaxed in their beautiful garden. It's in a quiet neighborhood, a ways out of town, so be prepared to walk, or do like the locals and rent a bike. He was even ready to say goodbye with a packed lunch so we could catch our flight at 4 am! Excellent service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple