“Great experience- would definitely recommend”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bruges
Hobo Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #118 of 232 Bruges B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Hobo Bread and Breakfast is a nice place. Kristin is very nice and helpful. The rooms are claen and well appointed. Breakfast is awesome. The B&B is value for money

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 7, 2010

Our stay at the Hobo B & B in Bruges was a delight. The room was very nicely appointed, and had a large en suite bath and double sink. The sumptuous breakfasts of fruits, yogurt, breads and pastries, omelets or pancakes were delicious and beautifully presented, and the breakfast room is available all day long for self-serve coffee, tea, and beer. Kristin is a wonderful hostess and happy to help you decide how to spend your time in her beautiful town.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SandiO_10
Reviewed January 30, 2010

As most others already mentioned: Simple rooms, great breakfast.
Although we also noticed the cigarette smell. We were in the navy room. It has a bath but no shower. The toilet is in the hall but it's right around te corner.
Especially at night there were noises...
...tick tock's from the heating.
...an indescribable noise when ( we guess ) the toilet on the floor above us was flushed.
( Seriously we thought a motorcycle accident happend just outside the door... )

The lady of the house is very friendly and helpfull. Including the parkingservice of changing the parkingdisc every 4 hours. Tips, maps, books etc, available.

It's a 10 min. walk to the centre of Bruges which is perfect.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2009

You will find on their website the following statement "All our rooms (3) have their own en-suite bathroom" - For my great disapointment we could only find the shower and a sink inside the room - no toillet! I've been in places like this before, but I was younger and was told before. The owner should change the information on the website urgently!
Despite that, the owner is the sweetest person and will prepare you a breakfast full of local items and charm. The Breakfast room is also very pleasent and cozy.
One last advise - consider another place if you don't like the smell of cigarrets - it's everywhere.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank ChrisBrazil
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I only write reviews for the exceptionally good or the exceptionally bad, and this is one of the exceptionally good ones. Hobo B&B is a delight. It's well-priced and it's easy walking distance to everything you will want to see in Bruges and more. The owner, Kristin, has a delightful, calm energy about her. Her house has been renovated into a B&B with obvious love and care and she clearly likes her job. If you're in the navy room you share a toilet with the people on the other side of the tiny landing. My partner and I are finicky about en suites so we were not too happy to find that we didn't have one, but as it turned out, it was not a problem at all. If you're put off by having to share a toilet, don't be. It's as close to an ensuite as it can be, and to be fair, I can see how she couldn't possibly have put an ensuite in every room. Every room does have its own bathroom, though, with bath and shower. Kristin provides parking and a warm welcome, and to top it off, breakfast is amazing. By far the best, and biggest, breakfast I've ever had at a B&B. I have a voracious male partner, and even he couldn't finish it. This was a place I would stay at again and again. There is nothing like a house with warm, friendly energy and good food. It really made our stay in Bruges complete.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raichl
Reviewed June 25, 2009

I really enjoyed my stay. The host is great, very nice and always willing to help. Great location, fairly close to the central station and 5 minutes walk from the tourist attractions. If I go back to Bruge, and I hope I will, I'll surely stay at Hobo again. Every detail on the B&B is well thought. She even served us breakfast outside the normal hours, which was very kind of her. I definitely recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rnacif
Reviewed January 6, 2009

We have traveled to Brugge several times. This was our first time staying at the HOBO...and won't be our last!! Kristin is wonderful to work with. Always available to answer questions. We can't say enough about the wonderful breakfast each morning. It was huge. Great way to start each morning.
Room was clean and very comfortable. The only thing is you do share a bathroom that is located in the hall.
Location was perfect for seeing the sites.
We will be back soon.
Allan and Kim

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank lifeiscrazy4us