AM/PM
$102
$91
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsmodern designenjoyed our staytrain stationminute walktoilet paperexcellent hostsgreat locationhigh ceilingsnice roomother guestswould definitely stay here againtvbnbmapcanalpillows
Reviewed August 27, 2009

We were really looking forward to our stay here. The architectural elements were really amazing- very clean lines, very modern. The room had enormous windows and silver and read accents- lovely at first glance. However, there were many oddities about this B & B. First, they never came in to freshen up the room. When we ran out of toilet paper, they had no more to replace it. Second, there was a terrible mesquito and spider problem in the room. The windows were gorgeous, but we couldn't open them. After one night of open windows I had bites on my arms, legs, back, face, even my eyelid! Third, the breakfast room was in their living space, and their two small children would be crying, or screaming, while we ate breakfast. They also changed diapers in the room while we were eating. Fourth, breakfast was served at a long table shared by all the guests- some travelers may be into this forced socializing at 8:30 am, but my husband and I prefer to have privacy in the morning. Overall, this was a disappointing experience. I had hoped for better everything considering the price of the room.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank DCBNY
Reviewed May 18, 2009

Very good looking on the website, but when we visited we found that some of the basic stuff was not that good. The toilet and bathroom were separated from the room with a thin MDF wall, and a big gap to the ceiling did nothing for sound insulation. The room could not be darkened properly at night. And there was no TV.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ubw
Reviewed April 28, 2009

Am/Pm is set in the nicest of places you could wish ,just a short (maybe less than 10 mins) leisurely pleasurable walk into the fantastic Brugge.
The house is outstanding ,the live in hosts Tiny and Kevin are so friendly they make you feel like one there own family.
Believe all the reviews about this incredible modern house built into the pre war property ,oh how we would love to live there.
Easy to find from the station (8 mins ) a lovely walk alongside the canal in the park,it was perfect for Caroline and I.
They even play your requests over brekky.
Very reasonably priced it is well recommended by us,and hey and were fussy!!!
Well done and thanks to Tiny and Kevin,best of luck.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John W
Reviewed October 26, 2007

I stayed one night at the AM/PM and was really happy I chose this B&B. Tiny was there to greet me when I arrived and show me the room and everything I needed. She even provides a guidebook of local things to see and local recommended restaurants. The Web site photos are accurate so if you like what you see you will be happy with the accomodations. I would like to stay at this property on future visits to Brugge.
If arriving by train make sure you exit out of the front of the train station. I didn't realize there was a back exit and ended up going out the wrong side causing myself a long walk getting lost. If you make sure to exit by the front of the station, where the bus station is, and follow the instructions provided by Tiny, finding the AM/PM is a breeze.
Tiny's husband Kevin was great and provided the access to free Wi-Fi. I was able to leave my bags after check-out at their B&B giving me more time to sightsee. Both Tiny and Kevin provided great sightseeing information for my future destination of Berlin.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed May 12, 2007

With Tiny and Kevin's creativity, and hard work, they made AM/PM a great and fantastic B&B for everyone. They even made small tourist guidebook with detailed restaurant information on it. The location is great, about 10 minute walk from the station and to the center of Brugge. There is also a small canal in front of the house, so you can enjoy fresh air and have great views of the canal. Our room is in 2nd floor and very stylish, clean and cosy. They offer huge breakfast with a variety of bread, coffee, juice, cheese, cookies and all sorts of jam and butter. Highly recommend it!!!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with friends