“It is ok if you have nothing else to do.”

Choco-Story - The Chocolate Museum
and up
Choco-Story: The Chocolate Museum in Bruges
Ranked #31 of 154 things to do in Bruges
Reviewed August 25, 2014

It is probably not fair but we had another expectations, such as going through the chocolate manufacturing, etc however the tree first rooms are a Mayan's and Azteca's museum mostly. There is only one room with the interesting piece about chocolate (and please don't get me wrong, I love Mayan's and Azteca's culture, but I wouldn't go to this place to enjoy and learn about them). Finally there is a 5 minutes demonstration and that's all. A bit expensive and honestly nothing special.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,646)

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I quite enjoyed this, particularly the praline discussion and tasting. Having been to the Lindt Chocolate Museum in Cologne a few days before, I was apprehensive but I still enjoyed this little museum. And the free chocolate!!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Great little diversion for the younger members of our travel group. They had fun completing the museum challenge to earn a treat at the end and also enjoyed finding the Playmobil displays.

1  Thank HPfans
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Very informative museum and excellent demonstration of the making of chocolate.The best bit - the wonderful sample chocolate which we had watched being made.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

The museum was small, crowded and not very engaging. It was not interactive and dull. Overall we found it disappointing and would advise people to give it a miss