“Amazing food”
Review of Hashtag Food

Hashtag Food
Reserve with
Hashtag Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 713 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: #Food is the summary for fresh, fair and fabulous food. All our meals are homemade and fresh. We have a variety from homemade bruschettas, salads, different lasagnas, burgers in homemade buns, quiches and so much more. Enjoy our comfortfood, relax and take it easy: let yourself be surprised by our special combo's! See you soon :)
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Amazing food”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Stunning fresh tasty food, one of our best finds of places to eat in Bruges. Flavours, freshness, innovation and presentation! Loved it!

Visited August 2014
Hashtagfoodbrugge, Eigenaar at Hashtag Food, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Hi Karen!

Great review, really nice to read! My apologies again for not being the best geographist, reffering to our conversation about New Zealand and Australia. I'll be better prepared when you come back to Bruges!

I wish you a wonderful day and hope to welcome you again in #food.

With warm regards,

• Greek first
“Yummy fresh ingredients”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Great find .stopped for a quick bite and we were more than happy with our lunch.Beautiful well prepared and tasty food .Such interesting salads ..yummy..

Hi Julie,

Glad you enjoyed your lunch at #food! Indeed, we do have interesting salads and they will get even better starting in Autumn: something new is coming up, but you'll discover that when you come back ;-)

Enjoy this beautiful day and see you next time at #food!

Best regards,

Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and staff, a must visit for Bruges”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

4 of us popped here for lunch today before coming home from Bruges, I had seen the restaurant at the start of our visit but we had pre booked our evening meals so thought we would pop for lunch one day to try it out. I am so pleased we did. I am vegan and as soon as I explained this to the waitress she said she would go and see what is suitable on the menu, right away the chef/owner came out with a menu that he had ticked all vegan options in for me, he also said he could adjust any of the salads. In the end I went for a salad and it was literally the best salad I have had and it wasn't even from a vegan restaurant! The salad was so colourful and mixed fruit with raw vegetables so well, it had everything from mulberries and coconut, to carrot and some amazing purple stuff that I have no idea what it was (it was very nice though!) My parents and boyfriend ordered burgers and lasagne which all of them said were gorgeous and when we had finished our meal (and bought one of the many quirky postcards they sell) The owner/chef came over to let me know about a dedicated vegan restaurant that had just opened up in Bruges which I thought was very nice of him, I might just visit the vegan restaurant next time but will 100% be coming back to #food :)

1 Thank Jade W
Hi Jade,

Thank you so much for your visit at #food. I am so happy to hear you had the best salad ever, as my aim is to keep salads interesting and special :)
I am thinking about the purple stuff you're talking about: it were or dried goji berries or the red beet shoots :)
You should definitely try the other vegan restaurant I told you about, as they are serving really good food too, but off course you are more than welcome to come back to us again ;-)

Have a really great day and see you next time!

Warm regards,

Seregno
“I have ordered”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

a Seabreeze burger, very good! They take care of what they serve (beside the classic meals, you can easily find the veggie versions). The interior design is colorful and eco-friendly (the forniture seems to have a recycling nature, in step with the bio-veggie-young idea of the restaurant, and the name of the restaurant itself, #Food).
I just want to point out that I came here for the dinner at 19:30 on a weekday, exactly on Friday, but the kitchen was open (the owner's reply to the previous comment of pinky1708 surprised me a bit).
Anyway, everything was fine! Thanks a lot!

Hi Dalbie,

Thank you for the review on #food. I'm glad everything was fine and good for you.
To answer on your reaction about the opening hours, I just want to copy my answer to Pinky:

That is why our kitchen is open until 6.30pm on weekdays and till 8.30pm on Friday and Saturday.

So as you could see: you were with us on a Fridaynight at 7.30pm, which is one of the days that we are open till 8.30pm, so no need to be surprised :)

I wish you a wonderful afternoon and hope to see you again at #food!

Best regards,

Brussels, Région De Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgium
“Amazing style of the Restaurant and Special Chef Dave !”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

So sofisticated food , best vegetables and fruits ... very professional design of the plate !
Very kind and talented Chef Dave !We felt the passion of the work of the Chef Dave

Hey Mario,

Thank you for your visit at #food with Iulia and Razvan! Glad you enjoyed the food and the design of the plates :)

We hope to see you again at #food when you're back in Bruges!

Have a great day!