“Delicious Lunch”

Hashtag Food
Ranked #42 of 766 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: International, Healthy
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: #food is not just a restaurant. We don't serve classic kitchen, we don't serve fast food; we love to make your tummies happy with healthy comfortfood! Are you a meatlover, then you're welcome to taste our juicy burgers or hearty lasagnas. If you like swimming more, we'd love to take you away in our steamed packs or fresh burgers. You have a heart for nature? Vegan dishes are standard on our menu, so you'll have lots of choices. Psst: all our desserts are vegan and really delicious. We love to give you all information about allergenes and it's clearly indicated in our menu. Don't judge the book by its cover and give us a try: you'll be amazed :) See you soon!
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The meatballs were tasty, the soup was delicious, the burgers were juicy. The only thing that would have made it better is if they weren't sold out of the lasagna!
The Chef is fun and creative, the atmosphere is fun and the cuisine is well thought out and healthy. QUality ingredients and a great waitstaff. Bravo!

Hashtagfoodbrugge, Eigenaar at Hashtag Food, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Hi Guiseppe!

I am happy, you enjoyed the homemade meatballs and the tomato soup (a recipe of my grand mother).
As you can see on our menu, everything is freshly prepared, which means that we sometimes run out of certain dishes, but we always offer you an alternative. As for the lasagna: we have 3 kinds of lasagna: the classic one, the vegetarian version and the special of the day. So if we run out of 1 kind, we still have two others :)

I wish you a wonderful day and hope to see you again at #food someday!

#thankyou

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We enjoyed a lasagne here (13 euros) and a chocolate desert (6 euros). The decor is quirky / random, and the main course was served in its own dish. Food-wise it reminded me of one of the chains (ASK, Prezzo) - not a criticism! I'd give this a 3.5 if I could - 'good' but not 'very good'.

Hashtagfoodbrugge, Owner at Hashtag Food, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2014

Hi Roger,

Glad to hear you actually enjoyed the lasagna I make. Comparing me to a chain seems a compliment, although I don't know 'Ask' & 'Prezzo'. Honestly I hope not to become a chain and open over a 200 stores of #food, as my 2 hands won't be able to keep up cooking for that :)

When you're back in Bruges, I invite you to try my food again and I hope you can rate me to a 4-star then.

Have a great day!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Friendly atmosphere with bright colors and toys on display that the kids could actually play with. Menu with simple items for children plus more complex dishes for adults. All fresh and home-made. Classico lasagna was delicious. Side salads lovely with what seemed like pomegranite seeds and all sorts of unusual garnishes. Would go there again any day. Excellent desserts.

1  Thank Alisonvo

Hey Alison,

Nice review, thank you! The ingredients in your salad were chia seeds, which are very healthy and give an extra crunch to your salad. Glad you enjoyed my lasagna too!

I wish you a very good day and hope to see you again, when you're back in Bruges.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Food here is amazing! Fresh food made with passion! Creative recepes in a creative atmosfere! Service is excellent, and food is tasty. One worth visiting when you come to Bruges

1  Thank An-SofieStroo

Hey An-Sofie,

I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed our creative dishes and the different interior :)
We hope to see you back, when you're in Bruges!

Have a wonderful day,

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I had amused bruschetta plate & they were all delicious, the staff happily swapped the meat bruschetta for a veggie option. Husband had the fish lasagne which he thought was disappointing, he wished he'd chosen a salad (which were huge and looked delicious).

I thought the atmosphere was a bit hipster-try hard, but you can't have everything!

1  Thank Lily M

Hey Lily,

Thank you for the good review on #food. As everything is actually made the moment you order it, it's easy for us to make some changes in some things. Glad I could make you happy with that. Too bad your husband didn't enjoy the lasagna: the special lasagna is always different and with special ingredients, so it is a risk sometimes :)
My salads are indeed huge and delicious, but that's also my aim: making salads creative, inventive and a complete main course, so next time you're in Bruges, you know what to order.

Have a wonderful afternoon,