We were warmly welcomed into Anne's home, which is perfectly located in the centre of Brugge just a 2 minute walk from the 'Markt'. Our room was fantastic (oval room) with the most comfertable bed and a beautiful bathroom.
Breakfast was served in the dining/living room, a very pleasant ambiance and dito music.
Fresh orange juice, yoghurts, pastries, eggs and fresh fruit, absolutely lovely!
Anne gave us a map and booklet so we could find our way around this beautiful city, she even made reservations for us at a realy nice restaurant :)
Thank you Anne!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast