Not really anything to dislike. Everything very agreeable. We were slightly dissappointed that there werent more cafes/ bars open as it all felt very early season in the town, despite being Easter holidays. Places were closing down at 9- 9.30 just when we wanted somewhere to go. Accomodation very nice though, superb location if you are doing everything on foot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast