As most people have already commented on in their reviews this establishment is everything you could possibly need for a short stay city break. Quality furnishings in extremely comfortable surroundings that are so close to the centre attractions but reasonably quiet as well! Only a 15 min gentle walk through some pretty streets direct from the railway station - no need for buses or taxis unless absolutely necessary.
We stayed in room 2 on the top floor - which was good exercise for the legs but some may find the final stairs a little steep. You should however overcome this for the beautiful view of the Belfort tower across the rooftops!
Anne is a lovely host who will keep you on the right track with her local knowledge of where to go and what to avoid. Please listen to her when she recommends the Cambrinus pub - excellent choice of 400 Belgian beers (believe it or not) and good food to compliment them - all at reasonable prices for a tourist centre.
I would have no hesitation in staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges