We stayed in the Oval room and loved it. Really fantastic location, decoration and the owner was amazingly helpful and welcoming. Highly recommend to anyone in Bruges - stayed for a night and paid €135 (about £105 July 2012) - was definitely worth it. It's about a two minute walk to all the main stuff to see, but it is down a side street so nice and quiet. Breakfast was great, nice fruit, pastries, bread, tea, juice etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges