B&B Sint Niklaas is a very charming B&B, ideally located in the center of Bruges; close to the Railway Station. With not too much luggage it is a nice 10 to 15 minutes’ walk.
The building was renovated in 2007. The reception area, lounge & breakfast areas are furnished in antique and classic styles and colors. Breakfast is delicious!
Three good sized rooms, situated on two floors are each uniquely appointed with wooden floors, are beautifully decorated and furnished, quiet, light, with nice views each varying in size and lay-out.
You sleep very comfortably in good sized double beds. The chaise lounges, desk, TV. and modern sanitary facilities are luxurious.
Two rooms come with full bathrooms including bath tub and shower; the third one has a large shower area. In one room the bed is in a cozy loft.
Anne Windel, the owner, is an excellent host. She is sets her standards high which assures you of a stay you will never forget.
My second stay was more enjoyable in this really “ Home-Away-From-Home! Highly recommended ..
Jaap van Mackelenbergh, Hilversum Netherlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B Sint-Niklaas is a house full of charm dating from the 19th century. The 3 rooms have their own private bathroom and are all decorated differently and have a nice view on the Belfry Tower. The house is ideally situated in the historic center of Bruges and you can explore the whole city by walking. If you like historic houses, this is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sint Niklaas B & B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sint Niklaas Hotel Bruges
- Sint Niklaas Bed And Breakfast