“Best Chai Latte Ever”

Espresso Bar I Love Coffee
Ranked #12 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Bruges
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We stumbled across this place, as we were looking for a coffeeshop lounge. We really lucked out. The owner is born and raised in Brugge and had some good stories and insights into the town. He roasts his own coffee onsite, which I have never seen. The coffee was one of the best I have ever had. It was perfectly prepared, and I would whole-heartedly recommend this place for fellow coffee snobs. If you are a person who says's coffee is coffee, then this may not be the right place for you. It is very close to the main markt square.

1  Thank Karin Y
There are newer reviews for Espresso Bar I Love Coffee

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Took a while to find, but silky and smooth - wow best in ages with great atmosphere and a special toilet!!
Well worth a visit fof coffee lovers or just lovers

1  Thank kbcab
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Loved the atmosphere - very cute shop. Loved the service - very personable. We had cappuccinos the first time we visited and loved them so much that we went back the next day and got more. I know a lot of reviews are saying they're really expensive - but I think the prices are spot on. You're paying for a good cup of coffee - not much different than what you would pay at Starbucks - but the coffee is WAY better. We are huge coffee drinkers - and wish we could take this place with us to get coffee from everyday.

OH - and they offer free WI-FI! I haven't found a place in Europe to offer free WI-FI since we got here in January....BIG plus.

1  Thank Candice R
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Quite pricey coffee (4 Euro for a coffee...?) but the accompanying cakes, atmosphere and décor drew us in. And it was very good coffee! But if you want a cheaper sit down, try one of the little tea rooms.

1  Thank ZoeOfShalott
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Veeery good latte coffee, very nice interiour, very cosy!
Tip: try the latte of the week! I tasted the latte with vanilla and it was great

1  Thank Leentjevancouillie