“Great Thai in Belgium, who knew?”
Review of Nakhon Thai

Nakhon Thai
Reserve with
Nakhon Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #244 of 744 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

A friend and I stopped in for dinner one evening while in Bruges. Not the cheapest thai meal I've had, but the quality was definitely there. I would definitely recommend stopping here if you want a good big sized meal and a nice sit down atmosphere. I would absolutely go back! Everything was clean, service was nice and the location is just a few steps away from the main square.

2  Thank kebnertravel

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Stopped here for lunch and my husband and I both had delicious curries. He did order his with scampi and received chicken, however. The waitress never came to check if everything was satisfactory. Nonetheless, the curries were good and consistent with Thai food we've had elsewhere.

1  Thank BarbaraP101
Reviewed June 5, 2014

There are several thai restaurants in Bruges, and all the ones I've visited were very good, but this one is the best priced I believe.

We had the vegetable spring rolls (being vegetarian) which were beautifully presented and tasted great. After that, I had the green (spicy) curry, my wife the red. Both were delicious.

The location is great, one minute from the market. The service was friendly and swift.

2  Thank PeterMorli
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Yum. We really enjoyed the meal. Very filling and delicious! We got the pad thai, vegetable spring rolls, and one of the curry dishes. They were all wonderful.

2  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Have been in Bruges for a few days and wanted a change of cuisine. Found this place and thought it was decent. The dishes are fairly complete so you only need to order 2-3 to share but the flavours were quite authentic and the staff were helpful. Price was good. Left feeling like it had been worthwhile visit. Would certainly consider it again if passing back through Bruges.

2  Thank FrankM1966