“Great food and good value”
Review of Nakhon Thai

Nakhon Thai
Reserve with
Nakhon Thai is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #230 of 767 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

Forget about local food if you are Asian...this place serves good value Thai food ... Very authentic considering some ingredients are not indigenous to Brugge! Enjoyed my birthday dinner very much... All three of us. Ask for beef with garlic sauce. You won't regret!

1  Thank YYLem-Sit

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Being Asian, family missed rice dish whilst on holiday. I was skeptical at first. However I was pleasantly suprised. I know the taste of Thai food to the tee and this place definitely has one of the best Tom Yum. Authentic dishes with genuine fresh ingredient. Worth while trying!

1  Thank medic_traveller
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The whole meal was excellent. My husband and I both love spicy food and it lived up to expectations especially the King Prawn Tom Yam soup which was delicious. It seemed expensive but once it came you could see why! The service was very good although I have to admit that the restaurant was not that busy and there did appear to be only one waitress on duty. We will definitely return on our next visit to Bruges.

1  Thank Meryl12
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Had a very nice meal at this restaurant. We ordered the seafood Tom Yam soup to start and it was absolutely delicious-my husband and I both like spicy food and it was mind blowingly spicy so be warned (!!) but exactly what we were looking for. Our main dishes were all very nice (thai curries, rice and Pad thai) and service good.

1  Thank sinners
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Food was perfectly fine. The service was a little slow as to begin with only one waitress was serving the entire restaurant which was not full but she had to do everything. Later she was joined by a young man who was there but seemed unaware of the pressure she was under. When he joined in things improved.

2  Thank BRIAN L