“Expensive Pizza's”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #584 of 757 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We have eaten here on previous visits to Bruges and enjoyed our food but this time the prices had shot up and when the pizza's arrived there was very little toppings on them and they were tasteless. My husband had pizza only but I opted for the 3 course meal charged at 11.95 euro, the salad bar was almost empty so no choice, pizza tasteless and the chocolate mousse was small and not very tasty. Pizza's are very small and more dough than toppings. Very disappointed after previous enjoyable visits.

1  Thank LizMarcWirralEngland

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Just what you expect from Pizza Hut. It was clean, food was good and service good. If you want a quick meal that is tasty, this is a good place

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Lunch at the Pizza Hut. Good selection of salads, but the staff had difficulty in keeping the buffet pizzas stocked. We were shown to a dark corner with low ceiling so very noisy. We were not aware, until later, that the specious upstairs restaurant was open, which would have been much more pleasant.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have visited Bruges several times and the Pizza Hut restaurant was the worst experience I had in this. lovely town. We had to wait for a long time for an unpleasant member of staff to guide us to our table, leaving us without further information. The buffet counter was empty for more than 10 minutes, no pizzas, no members of staff informing or apologising for the delays. When I asked if one of the members of staff if he could check if the pizzas were going to take longer, the answer was "I don't work in the kitchen..." People waiting to be seated, people waiting to pay, people waiting for the pizza. I do not recommend this restaurant and I do not intend to visit again!

1  Thank Ana C
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

The food was a you expect, average, good value and quick. However after visiting the UK outlets in the past I was a little disappointed to find that the salad bar was not free, or refillable (nor were drinks may I add); anyway this is not a massive issue for a salad dodger such as a myself, however I was a slight annoyed by the lack of bacon fries...

Moving on, the pizza was as expected and what I order, so a thumbs up for that and the quality met my expectations. All in all, a quick cheap meal. Ideal for those on a budget or in a rush.

1  Thank Ecbrown93