“Move over Ben and Jerry....”
Review of Gelateria Da Vinci

Gelateria Da Vinci
Ranked #1 of 51 Dessert in Bruges
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Annual leave until February 14, 2017
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I am from the home of B&J and have been a big fan, however even the hometown favorite cannot compare to how absolutely delicious Da Vinci ice cream is. We stopped by for a special treat and were not disappointed. The family had the "spaghetti ice" with strawberry sauce- best spaghetti ice ever, and had cones/dishes of chocolate, caramel, Speculoos (absolutely delightful if you like the cookies), and cookies and cream. All absolutely delicious.

There was a bit of a line and the servers were rushed/not that friendly-- but they are busy and we did not visit for the service. They have a small seating area inside and outside (out the back) where, when not visiting with a 4yo way past bedtime, you can sit to enjoy one of their marvelous looking fruit/ice cream delights!

I will absolutely be back on another visit and would recommend passing on all other "junk calories" of waffles and frites for seconds at Da Vinci.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Yummy ice cream, lots of different flavours, often there is a bit of a queue outside, but its well worth the wait!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Based on the reviews on tripadvisor I decided to give this place a try. The ice creams were amazing! I personally loved the chocolate, mango and yoghurt flavours. Went there twice during my 3 hour visit in Brugge and had 4 scoops each time! Prices are reasonably cheap as well. 2.60 for 2 scoops, 3.50 for 3 and 4.00 for 4. Do visit this place if you visit Brugge!

1  Thank cheesycake7
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We enjoyed this place so much we visited it twice while in Bruges! My kids had the "spaghetti" gelato - what a fun and tasty dessert! I had the cookie gelato - delish! Another night we enjoyed a cocktail made with gelato, very tasty.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you are looking for the best gelato in Bruges, look no further. We popped by for dessert one night and I can confirm that the previous Trip Advisor reviews are all true - this is a great place to satisfy your sweet tooth! We found the prices very reasonable as well.