“great !”

Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
New York City, New York
“great !”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

your bikes are perfect. A very fair price and service. A very good explanation... We'll come back next year...

Visited December 2013

Bruges, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No service! Bike is worse now than when I brought it in”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

My verdict:
- extremely unprofessional
- absolutely no sense of customer service
- extremely rude and unhelpful
- expensive + made my bike worse than it was (it was still not functional and I had to walk home).
My story:
I brought my bike to this shop to have my tire fixed. The owner of the shop was very grumpy, unfriendly, and didn't inform me of anything (such as price). I had to push for the details.
When I came to pick up the bike, it was more expensive than he had said, AND I noticed that my chain had come off. So I told him. He said he could fix that, and I would have to pick it up again the next day (very inconvenient for me, as I work fulltime) and that it would cost me 11 euros!! I said I wasn't going to pay that, because it was his responsibility, because it happened at his store! Then he said I was crazy!
Conclusion:
I will never go there again and don't recommend this place to anyone.
Totally unreliable!!