“Lovely”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Lovely”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The staff were very helpful, a good and unusual selection of chocolates. The young woman who served me was particularly polite without being pushy.

Visited August 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Atenas, Costa Rica
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing Chocolate...Service So Rude I Thought I Was in France.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

The chocolate products offered here are without par. So many varieties and relatively reasonable for a specialty shop like this. BUT, the service, and I use the word loosely, was abominable. I was one of two shoppers and completely ignored,even though all I needed was check out, as I had chosen prepackaged items. The counter girl actually sneered as she took my payment.....

Visited April 2013
Mons, Belgium
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Unique treats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I had read about the "bad boy" of the chocolate world and really wanted to give this place a try. It gets pretty busy, so the low-stress option is to buy one of the Pre-selected assortments by the cash register. It was fun to dive into a box of these exotic flavours and find some surprises. It's pricey, but worth it for the unique flavours. I was surprised to find that I loved the chili chocolate praline most of all.

Visited July 2013
Paris, France
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Divine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

What more to say ... truly divine!
Excellent quality, delicious taste.
Great choice of pralines and other goodies.
My husband gave me a chocolate cake filled with pralines and marshmallows for our anniversary, it was too gorgeous to eat ... wrapped in a gorgeous box with ribbons etc ...

Again : DIVINE!

Visited December 2012
Cleveland
151 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Quirky Chocolates”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

This shop seemed very busy but as it turned out most people were just browsing so we were served quickly. We had planned on coming here so we had picked out the flavors we wanted to try from the website. I tried apero, which has voka in it, and my husband tried Havana, which was supposed to taste like a Cuban cigar. They were both really good but ultimately a little too quirky for us. The best chocolate we had in Belgium was at Galler Chocolates in Brussels (and they also gave free samples), but this was the best chocolate we had in Bruges. We'd definitely come back to try other flavors.

Visited May 2013