“Easy to navigate”
Review of Station Brugge

Station Brugge
Ranked #1 of 6 Transportation in Bruges
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Brugge train station is clean and modern, it is in a walking distance from the city centre. The travel information is clear. Belgian people are friendly and helpful all seem to speak English.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

American train stations should be so nice! Easy to purchase tickets and board the right train. Frequent connections to other cities in Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, etc.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The station was close to the old City and only an hour ride from Brussels. No better way to travel than by train to have everyone be rested and relaxed to explore the old city of Bruges.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

This was a small train station and easy to get around. There was a person at a small info podium that was friendly and spoke good English. The market right outside was great for picking up the food we needed at lower pricing than the hotel and restaurants.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I would like to take this opportunity to make a few comments on how good the staff at Belgian Rail treated us at the Brussels Midi Station and the Ghent Station. Here is my story.
We traveled 14 hours by air from Vancouver Canada to London and Eurostar to Brussels Midi Station. Here I bought 2 seniors tickets to Ghent. The date/time was June 11, 2014 at 18:34.
When we found the right platform there was a train waiting there. I took our two suitcases and put them on the train then the unexpected happened. The doors closed and the train started moving. My wife had our 2 carry-on bags and was left standing on the platform. I had both of our train tickets and she had all my travel information.
She went back to the Midi ticket office where an agent listened to her story of being left behind, gave her a complimentary ticket, phoned the conductor to find me, get me off at the Ghent station and instruct me to meet another agent waiting on the platform. The Midi agent then saw her on the next train to Ghent and the conductor made sure she got off at Ghent and found me waiting there with a local agent.
Once we were together again, the Ghent agent helped us find our way to the trams heading into the center of Ghent.
Our sincere thanks to the staff of Belgian rail and we would like to see this extraordinary type of customer service recognized as a great public service.