We were staying here when the volcano in Iceland shut down air travel. The front desk crew went far beyond the call of duty to help their guests make new plans. They were competent, patient, and just good people. The hotel itself is a delight. The public rooms are elegant and and the guest rooms are very clean and comfortable. The location in Brugges is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 19th century aristocratic house of Baron de Peellaert is the setting of this elegant four-star hotel in the heart of Bruges, at a mere 150 m from the Big Market Square. The hotel revives this listed monument in empire and classicist style in all its glory. The peace and quiet, combined with the hospitable welcome, are the perfect biotope for a romantic stay in Bruges. The 50 rooms are elegantly decorated and have all modern facilities. The aristocratic lounges, the 16th century wellness room in the authentic basements, the graceful courtyard and the bar are just perfect to relax after a day of shopping and sightseeing in the world heritage city of Bruges. Hotel The Peellaert - Adults only has several seminar facilities and a small car park. ATTENTION: Hotel The Peellaert is an adults-only hotel where guests must have a minimum age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel The Peellaert - Adults only reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Hotel Bruges
- Oud Huis De Peellaert Bruges