“Must do tour!”

Photo Tour Brugge
Ranked #3 of 46 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As the original and premier photography tour in Brugge, Photo Tour Brugge is here to help you discover Brugge and inform & inspire your photography, beginner to pro and in Brugge or beyond. Our open group and private photo tours offer a guided view of medieval Brugge through a local travel photographers' eye, with a priority to provide you the best sights in the right light. Choose to learn or simply focus on locations, a city tour and photography workshop for -all- photographers.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and picked up some very helpful tips. Andy was very informative and entertaining. Does not matter what type of camera you have or whether you're are amateur or professional, Andy will cater to all levels. I did the 'Edges of Bruges' tour which had the added bonus of exploring streets and laneways I would probably never have seen.

3  Thank lns0706
"different angles"
"hidden gems"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed December 24, 2013

We had a wonderful time as a family. Even our 7 year old was able to pick up on tips for better photography. Andrew is passionate about photography.

3  Thank Susie P
Reviewed December 23, 2013

For me, spending a couple of hours with Andy was the highlight of my weekend trip. I was lucky enough to have him all to myself being the only person to book a tour at that time that day.
Andy is a very friendly and knowledgeable guide pointing out many things of interest that I would certainly have missed.
Andy also helped me with my camera skills, exposure, which I was certainly stuck on and composition, explaining all in a very clear way for me to understand.
I came away with some great shots and a renewed interest in photography.
I would recommend Andy's tour to anyone who is a keen photographer, beginner or otherwise.
I wish Andy the very best of luck with this venture.

3  Thank Anita B
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We did the 'Hidden Brugge' tour on our first full day in the city. All the positive things said by the other 98 reviewers are true. This really is a must do. After spending 2-3 hours with Andy I saw the city with fresh eyes, more alert to the little details and interplay of textures, lines and light that elevate a photo above a standard holiday snap. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Nick T
See more reviews
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Andy's photo tour came highly recommended by several friends from Germany. Not only did Andy deliver an awesome tour, but we also learned new tips and tricks on photography that we can use during every trip in the future! He's a knowledgeable guide, provided great visual examples and many details, we would have missed otherwise. Andy even gave some help with my camera.
Can highly recommend this tour for everyone who wants a fun way to explore Brugge and gain lots of insight at the same time.
B. Cox