“A must do”

Photo Tour Brugge
Ranked #4 of 47 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As the original and premier photography tour in Brugge, Photo Tour Brugge is here to help you discover Brugge and inform & inspire your photography, beginner to pro and in Brugge or beyond. Our open group and private photo tours offer a guided view of medieval Brugge through a local travel photographers' eye, with a priority to provide you the best sights in the right light. Choose to learn or simply focus on locations, a city tour and photography workshop for -all- photographers.
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I took the tour after spending a few days already in Bruges and having read such great things we were very much looking forward to this event. On the day we took the 1pm tour with a lovely little group of 8 we headed out for the 'Hidden Brugge' tour. Andy took us to some amazing places and we found hidden gems inside the city which we never would have spotted if it was just us walking around. Andy's tour means that whilst two of you go only one person pays and this meant that we both got to enjoy the sights whilst I was lucky enough to receive Andy's tutorial and my boyfriend enjoyed good conversation as I was snapping away. Being a beginner meant that I needed help with everything but Andy was patient and made sure I knew what I was doing before taking shots and explaining what could be improved or edited. The tour over ran as we all had such a good time meaning Andy had to run back to make his next tour but we never felt hurried or rushed from spot to spot. If you are in Bruges you must make this tour, it was such a highlight not only finding these secret places but also meeting such a genuine lovely guy who obviously loves what he does. Go and you won't regret it.

4  Thank Alannah S

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I took the tour with Andy on my second day in Brugge, and had a brilliant afternoon. The 'Hidden Brugge' tour takes in several superb photographic opportunities around the city, all of which are off the beaten tourist track and make for really interesting travel pictures.

Andy's passion for photography is clear, and his instruction is extremely helpful for all camera users - from smartphone to high-end DSLR, and everything inbetween. I was shown several functions on my Nikon SLR which I didn't even know it had! He will show you around the 'hidden' photo ops, show you his pictures of the same spot, and then guide you in recreating those shots.

The photography tuition is interspersed with history about Brugge and tourist tips to help you get the most from the city. The tour is relaxed, well-planned and genuinely enjoyable.

30 Euros may seem quite a lot to pay, but for well over two hours of tuition it really is good value. An absolute must for anyone with even the slightest interest in taking better photos.

2  Thank Pdogg274
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I am a novice photographer at best. What I learned from two hours with Andy was double what I had learned in the past two and a half years. Andy showed me so much about my camera that I didn't know and it was not a problem. Just let Andy know at the beginning of the tour what standard you are at and he will tailor the information for you.

The two hours was well worth it and at €30 you cannot go wrong. Well done Andy and thank you.

2  Thank H0ldfa5t
Reviewed October 8, 2013

And is a great guide and passionate photographer, a thoroughly enjoyable and informative morning spent with him on this tour. A must for photographers.

3  Thank Steve B
Reviewed October 6, 2013

If you love taking pictures and are a beginner shutterbug or a seasoned veteran,. this tour will give you a real opportunity to come back from Brugge with winning shots.

Andy, gives a low key,professional tour of the sights, especially the not so obvious ones that only an experienced guide would be privy too. His photo tips give immediate results while strolling through this wonderful city.

Highly recommended!