“Highlight of our stay in Brugge”
Review of Photo Tour Brugge

Photo Tour Brugge
Ranked #2 of 46 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: As the original and premier photography tour in Brugge, Photo Tour Brugge is here to help you discover Brugge and inform & inspire your photography, beginner to pro and in Brugge or beyond. Our open group and private photo tours offer a guided view of medieval Brugge through a local travel photographers' eye, with a priority to provide you the best sights in the right light. Choose to learn or simply focus on locations, a city tour and photography workshop for -all- photographers.
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Highlight of our stay in Brugge”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I agree with all the wonderful things said about this tour - Andy was superb and generous. In addition to learning how to use my camera better, how to frame shots for maximum effect, and getting some beautiful pictures of places and objects I wouldn't have known about, this tour was great fun. Even though we were rained out, we ended up drinking some great Belgian ale at the oldest pub in Brugge. Couldn't recommend it more highly!

4 Thank dorothyfromnyc

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Netherlands
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Made for a great birthday present”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My boyfriend loves photography and always wanted to visit Bruges, so when I saw this tour I knew I'd found the perfect birthday gift! We had a great time, Andy's a great guide and even though we'd walked through Bruges already the day before, we saw many new things or old things in a new light/composition. I have no photography experience myself but decided to get in on the action anyway and learned a lot about composition and different ways to look at things. I would recommend doing this tour right at the start of your visit to Bruges, as it's a great introduction to the city!

3 Thank Angela V
Camerino, Italia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Recommended 100%”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I booked this tour due to the reviews on Tripadvisor, and they were so right! I spent a great day with Andy, learning a lot about photography and the beautiful city of Brugge. Since I'm not a pro photographer, I was afraid to waste my time and my money. But Andy is an amazing teacher, and he gave me advice according my needs and amateur level. I highly recommend his tours. Thank you Andy for helping me to improve my photography skills! =)

Reservé este tour cuando vi las calificaciones en Tripadvisor, ¡y realmente no se confundían! Pasé un gran día con Andy, aprendiendo mucho sobre fotografía y la hermosa ciudad de Brujas. Dado que no soy una fotógrafa profesional, tenía miedo de perder mi tiempo y mi dinero. Pero Andy es un maestro excelente, y me dio consejos de acuerdo a mis necesidades y mi nivel amateur. Definitivamente recomiendo sus tours. ¡Gracias Andy por ayudarme a mejorar mis fotos! =)

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Condolasa
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“The BEST way to experience Brugge!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Booked this tour due to reviews on Tripadvisor, and the reviews were spot on. Andy is an impeccable tourguide, a brilliant photographer, as well as being a great guy to hang around with for a couple of hours. This is a "must do" experience in Brugge, even if you are a novice with a camera (as we are), and even if staying in Brugge for a few nights (as we were).

We did the evening tour, and wished we had the time to do the other tours as well! One of the highlights of our time in Brugge. Thanks Andy!

3 Thank A_and_D_Abroad
London, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great day out - despite the weather”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had a great day out with Andy and another couple. Andy has great knowledge of the City and regardless of your level is able to point out great photo opportunities! We got rained out, but had a great time discussing our photos and talking photography at the pub - he's got pretty good knowledge of Belgian beers as well-which was handy :)

Visited July 2012