“Photo Tour Brugge: the best way to tour Brugge with your camera”
Review of Photo Tour Brugge

Photo Tour Brugge
Ranked #2 of 48 Tours in Bruges
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Daily city tour & photo workshop to inform & inspire your photography while discovering Brugge in the right light! Visit top spots & hidden delights with local photo guide Andy McSweeney, operating since 2012 & truly for ALL photographers from casual shooter to working professional.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Andy is your tour guide around Brugge. He is a pro photographer with excellent local knowledge of Brugge and all the hidden areas to go with your camera.

If you're a novice Andy will help with technique and technical instruction. If you're a competent photographer he will take you to a number of our of the way photo sites whilst he,ping you to broaden and improve your photographic style. If you're a pro it's a great way to get taken to new photo opportunities if you are visiting Brugge for the first time or if you want to get to the sites quickly.

I had six hours spare in Brussels and used it to go to Brugge, spend two hours with Andy then get back to Brussels for my flight. My tour with Andy helped my technique and artistic style and permitted me to get to a number of sites which I would have missed if I'd simply strolled around the city by myself.

3  Thank Richard S
in 5 reviews
"beautiful city"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Whenever I travel on business I try to free up a day to shoot some photos. In early October I found my self in Brussels on business and decided to spend a weekend in Brugge. I booked all three of Andy's tours and could not have been happier. Before the tour started Andy asked me what I wanted to work on. I told him I had decent technical skills but wanted to work on composition. Throughout the day he suggested shots and critiqued my photos. I have to say that I have never been happier with my photos. I got some truly great shots, not only because of Andy's suggestions but because of some of the places he took me -- places I probably never would have found on my own. I highly recommend the tour. With a maximum of 6 people, this tour is ideal for the amateur photograher who also wants to learn more about Brugge

3  Thank ciradj
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I spent 2 sessions with Andy on one day late September, 2012. In the first session I was the only one. The second session I was joined by a couple and Andy's wife.
What a great time! Andy has many suggestions and takes you to places you might not find on your own. I highly recommend his tours. He is pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and does not hurry you along.

3  Thank wbrochtrup
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I enjoyed this tour tremendously. We covered things I wouldn't have paid attention to on my own. And -- I got some great non-touristy photos to remember Bruges.

3  Thank Susan R
See more reviews
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Andy came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. A total of 6 people (three photographers) comprised the perfect group for Andy's photo tour of Brugge. Andy provided excellent technical photographic advice, suggested shot set ups and composition and was a wealth of knowledge on the history of this beautiful city for all of his guests. This was a delightful way to see this wonderful city and we explored areas that we almost certainly would not have seen on our own.

Andy was very generous with his time as the 2 hour tour blew out to about 3 hours and was only brought to a conclusion because we were getting a bit cold.

Excellent tour & great value for money..

4  Thank BARBARA255093