Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $73.91
from $73.91
from $270.99
More Info
All reviews hidden brugge professional photographer photo spots beautiful city small group taking pictures highlight of our trip wealth of knowledge visiting bruges andy camera beginners techniques composition shoot skills nikon
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Whenever I travel on business I try to free up a day to shoot some photos. In early October I found my self in Brussels on business and decided to spend a weekend in Brugge. I booked all three of Andy's tours and could not have been happier. Before the tour started Andy asked me what I wanted to work on. I told him I had decent technical skills but wanted to work on composition. Throughout the day he suggested shots and critiqued my photos. I have to say that I have never been happier with my photos. I got some truly great shots, not only because of Andy's suggestions but because of some of the places he took me -- places I probably never would have found on my own. I highly recommend the tour. With a maximum of 6 people, this tour is ideal for the amateur photograher who also wants to learn more about Brugge

Date of experience: October 2012
3  Thank ciradj
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I spent 2 sessions with Andy on one day late September, 2012. In the first session I was the only one. The second session I was joined by a couple and Andy's wife.
What a great time! Andy has many suggestions and takes you to places you might not find on your own. I highly recommend his tours. He is pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable and does not hurry you along.

3  Thank wbrochtrup
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I enjoyed this tour tremendously. We covered things I wouldn't have paid attention to on my own. And -- I got some great non-touristy photos to remember Bruges.

3  Thank Susan R
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Andy came highly recommended and we were not disappointed. A total of 6 people (three photographers) comprised the perfect group for Andy's photo tour of Brugge. Andy provided excellent technical photographic advice, suggested shot set ups and composition and was a wealth of knowledge on the history of this beautiful city for all of his guests. This was a delightful way to see this wonderful city and we explored areas that we almost certainly would not have seen on our own.

Andy was very generous with his time as the 2 hour tour blew out to about 3 hours and was only brought to a conclusion because we were getting a bit cold.

Excellent tour & great value for money..

4  Thank BARBARA255093
Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you like taking photos and want to be guided to the most interesting photo
spots in Bruges I strongly suggest you take Photo Tour Bruges. We did this in Sept 2012.
Andy McSweeney (Canadian) has lived in Bruges for many years and has explored
all of it's places with his camera.We were on a cruise ship that docked at 08:00AM
Plenty of time to start the photo tour at 10AM.Used Ronys van service to get into town from Zeebrugge the port.
Andy responded quickly in arranging the Photo Tours...no prepayment..meet at a central location by the central Main Square.
Andy brings his IPad and shows you several shots he took as you reach a specific location.
He will provide photo/camera assistance as needed. Since we were advanced amateurs we
just needed his guidance to get us to the different locations and suggestions on how to shoot some scenes.Andy is a very pleasant and an interesting individual who will give you a running
commentary of the history of Bruges that will keep the photographers and even more important the non photographers interested through out the walking tour.
Bruges is a beautiful magical town and seeing it with an experienced English speaking photographic guide who lives there was an amazing experience and certainly was the highlight of our two week Baltic cruise.

6  Thank CalifTravelBuddy