“Live in the heart of bruges!”
Review of Hotel Van Eyck

Hotel Van Eyck
Ranked #67 of 97 Hotels in Bruges
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The hotel is located less than a minute from the belfry, and only a 15 minutes walk from the station. The lady at the reception was very helpful, and even arranged to serve us breakfast before the buffet started as we had to check out extra early. The rooms are small but have a lot of character. Definitely recommend this hotel. We were especially lucky as wifi was installed the day we checked in to the hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I agree with most people, the host is amazing, very helpful but not invasive, the rooms are ok, and the breakfast is very good. It is very well located, the only thing I would complain is about not having wifi.
But for the rest, I strongly recomend it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Awesome hotel,too helpful for tourists, cause it helped us with discounts and places to visit."Madam Van Eyck", as they call her, is an excellent person and very kind. Hotel is very clean and with a wonderful environment. Breakfast is also delicious with a variety of options.

Brugge is an awesome and exotic place to be, cause it combines, romantism,culture and entertainment .

I came here with my girlfriend, and i plan to come again next year, at the exact same hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Evagelos V
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I travel around a lot and see many different countries mainly Europe.walked into this hotel and spoke to the owner about a room..
nothing was a problem she's amazing, speaks many different languages including mine…makes you feel really welcome whenever i am in belgium i will only ever come here.
I'm actually staying here for about 3 weeks…

then hopefully another 6 weeks

great place great location not a 5 star consortium run hotel just lovely...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Me and my two friends stayed here during our Eurotrip. We arrived in Bruges without any plans for lodging and stumbled upon the quaint little hotel. By far the friendliest service I've had in my many years of travelling. The owner was helpful & incredibly accomodating, not to mention the great breakfast she offers! Rooms were clean & comfy. I highly recommend this cute little hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Frivolaust
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in early June 2013. Brugge is the most amazing town we had visited & this hotel was in a great central location. The female host (Mimi? from other posts) was extremely helpful in assisting with suggestions for sights & the breakfast provided each morning was included in the price which was exceptional. An authentic hotel in a great town which is what we were seeking. Would certainly stay here again if visiting Brugge.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Owner very helpful, pointed out the different sights, also told me about the windmills. Croissants at breakfast really very good, best by far of my trip. I could talk to her in my native language, as Afrikaans and Flemish are very similar, she was also quite well informed about South Africa.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo