We had a double room with bathroom, no toilet.
- OK location
- Lively bar/pub
- Room smelt and was dingy
- Room looked run down with old furniture
- Shower was terrible and unclean
- Paper thin walls, with noisy neighbours - who arrived home drunk and loud (although this could be expected in a hostel)
- bar doubles as hostel reception
- front street door not locked at night
Only young travellers who want cheap and rough accom should stay here.
- pic of rooms on website looked very different to room we were allocated
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a complex of six UNESCO World Heritage listed Brugean step-gable houses and surrounded by Bruges' historical centre, St. Christophers Inn - The Bauhaus offers the best party atmosphere and beer selection of any Bruges hostel. With Legends of Bruges walking tours and Belgian beer tastings on-site EVERY DAY, there's always a great experience waiting for you in the bar - stop in and try one of our 40+ high quality Belgian beers and chat to our friendly international staff for some restaurant and sightseeing recommendations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your St Christopher's Inn at the Bauhaus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Christophers Bauhaus Hotel Bruges