Review Highlights
Small but beautiful chocolate shop

We were recommended to go here and rightly so. It is not as grand as some as the other shops but... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
P8965ZMrichardo
Dorking, United Kingdom
Nice chocolate with a human touch... Almost too much human touching

We visited this shop twice. On the first visit it was quite busy the labels on the wall were... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
dharmisham
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bruges
from $46.10
from $10.95
from $21.90
from $8.07
More Info
All reviews chocolate shop dark chocolate excellent chocolate truffle marzipan free samples visited bruges waffles damson box gifts stevia walstraat belgium kilo diabetic chocs
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love chocolate, I buy handcrafted chocolate wherever I go, abroad & in US...I research the shops. This is by far the best...it's worth the incredibly small shop & harried staff (& this is when we got there as they were opening!)...the place filled with people almost immediately, and this was on a Fri. morning!

There is a 20 euro minimum if you want to put it on your credit card; but, honestly, although expensive to be sure, I think the value of the product is worth it. Someone I was with bought some chcolate dipped florentines and they were amazing as well!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Have been going to Bruges for years,this shop is the best.I buy small amounts from other stores each visit,always enjoy them,but nothing compares to this shop.Always have been treated well by mother and her daughter,and no visit to Bruges complete without stop here.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

And then buy some cocao goodies here. We were handed little bonbons that tasted grate. Got some coffe flavoured chocalates in a bag with a ribbon. Liked the chocolate and the friendly staff selling it to us. Would visit again!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Everywhere i read negative reactions on Dumon. My opinion is that the store located at the Simons Stevin's market is really the best. And we were served by a very charming lad . Also the possibility to drink a tea, coffee or hot chocolate is great !

Date of experience: December 2012
4  Thank bernardm867
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Because I may never have chocolates as good ever again. Sigh. If you can go, please go to Dumon in Bruges....and be sure to get as many of their caramels as you can carry. I didn't buy near enough and I am very sad since they can't be shipped. I may just have to plan another trip to Bruges just to go to Dumon again. Yep, that good. Plus, they have a line of chocolates made with stevia and seriously, you can't tell the difference.

2  Thank Shoshin