Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
True chocolatier

This is one of the best places to secure artisan chocolate in Brugge. I must admit we went out of... read more

Reviewed February 16, 2020
nostopping1234
London, United Kingdom
Unusual and excellent

We do not find chocolate in Belgium to be any better than chocolate from other countries but, of... read more

Reviewed January 10, 2020
Weyes1
Bloomington, IN

Recommended experiences in and around Bruges
from $42.86
from $11.34
from $3.57
from $3.57
More Info
All reviews chocolate shop rick steves dark chocolate amazing chocolate truffle love chocolate visit bruges damson box gifts stevia belgium prepackaged chantal milk samples brussels
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love chocolate, I buy handcrafted chocolate wherever I go, abroad & in US...I research the shops. This is by far the best...it's worth the incredibly small shop & harried staff (& this is when we got there as they were opening!)...the place filled with people almost immediately, and this was on a Fri. morning!

There is a 20 euro minimum if you want to put it on your credit card; but, honestly, although expensive to be sure, I think the value of the product is worth it. Someone I was with bought some chcolate dipped florentines and they were amazing as well!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Have been going to Bruges for years,this shop is the best.I buy small amounts from other stores each visit,always enjoy them,but nothing compares to this shop.Always have been treated well by mother and her daughter,and no visit to Bruges complete without stop here.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

And then buy some cocao goodies here. We were handed little bonbons that tasted grate. Got some coffe flavoured chocalates in a bag with a ribbon. Liked the chocolate and the friendly staff selling it to us. Would visit again!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Because I may never have chocolates as good ever again. Sigh. If you can go, please go to Dumon in Bruges....and be sure to get as many of their caramels as you can carry. I didn't buy near enough and I am very sad since they can't be shipped. I may just have to plan another trip to Bruges just to go to Dumon again. Yep, that good. Plus, they have a line of chocolates made with stevia and seriously, you can't tell the difference.

2  Thank Shoshin
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We tried chocolates from Dumon, Neuhaus, Pierre Marcolini and Leonidas while in Belgium. They are all very good, but Dumon is the winner in terms of value combined with taste.

1  Thank CL_011610