“Best Chocolate shop in Bruges”
Review of Dumon Chocolatier

Dumon Chocolatier
Ranked #9 of 81 Shopping in Bruges
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Don't even bother going to other chocolate shops in Bruges! This is the best place ever!!! They have more variety that most I saw and the taste is out of this world!! Almost all the chocolate we brough for us and other people are from this store. I'll be very sad once they are all gone!!

5  Thank michelle r
in 44 reviews
"kilo"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I love chocolate, I buy handcrafted chocolate wherever I go, abroad & in US...I research the shops. This is by far the best...it's worth the incredibly small shop & harried staff (& this is when we got there as they were opening!)...the place filled with people almost immediately, and this was on a Fri. morning!

There is a 20 euro minimum if you want to put it on your credit card; but, honestly, although expensive to be sure, I think the value of the product is worth it. Someone I was with bought some chcolate dipped florentines and they were amazing as well!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Have been going to Bruges for years,this shop is the best.I buy small amounts from other stores each visit,always enjoy them,but nothing compares to this shop.Always have been treated well by mother and her daughter,and no visit to Bruges complete without stop here.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

And then buy some cocao goodies here. We were handed little bonbons that tasted grate. Got some coffe flavoured chocalates in a bag with a ribbon. Liked the chocolate and the friendly staff selling it to us. Would visit again!