“Lovely evening”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

We love Italian food and we were not disappointed with the cuisine and service at this restaurant. The fixed price menu was extremely good value and was served fresh and hot. It was also good to watch one chef prepare and cook the pizzas from scratch. The staff were friendly and attentive and we were not made to feel rushed.
We would thoroughly recommend this restaurant and are baffled by the poor reviews with which we do not concur.

There are newer reviews for Vincenzo

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Are all the reviewers here related to the owners? Very slow wait staff who can't seem to communicate in Dutch or English. Was served a soggy pizza still frozen in the middle. Very expensive.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Went there with my family. Food was delicious, pizza was freshly made.
The service was rather slow though...
And watch out for the steps when you go to the restroom!!!

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I was there with my fiancée because she wanted a pizza , well we went to this place and we got more then just a pizza , we got slow service, a unfriendly waiter that barely understood the menu and a cold pizza.
I do not recommend this to anybody.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We wanted a quick meal and this was very good value at 16 euros for 3 courses. We had bruschetta with mozzarella and tomatoes which was tasty, followed by vegetarian spaghetti and steak and chips. My spaghetti was flavoursome and far better than I anticipated. The steak and chips were fine. Chocolate mousse very good. Service was good and the restaurant was busy on a Wednesday night.

Considering the prices of other restaurants in Bruges I think this was good value for tasty food.