Me and my fiance stayed at this hotel for two nights after a two week trip around Europe. We drove to the hotel using a Tom Tom - don't try driving in Bruges without one! Found the hotel no problems, but you have to be looking for the sign, this is Bruges not Las Vegas. The staff at the hotel were brilliant from the beginning and showed us to the car park which is about a three minute walk from the hotel. The parking is very secure and it's nice to have the car so nearby.
The location of the hotel is perfect. It sits on the most famous corner of the Bruges canals. The building is one of the oldest in Bruges so don't come here expecting the Burj Al Arab. Squeeky doors and tiny windows are what we loved about the place; it has a lot of character!
The staff were absolutely brilliant, and made us laugh more than once. They are very professional and friendly. Our stay here was the most enjoyable of our two week trip, and of any other we have had... and we've had a lot.
Having read some of the negative reviews of this hotel, all I can say is to do your research, this is a medieval building in a medieval town. It is cosy and beautiful.
I honestly cannot recommend this hotel enough for a romantic stay in Bruges. The Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce markets itself as "The Legendary Boutique hotel".... and this is not an exaggeration!
100%.... we're already looking forward to our next stay in December!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges