Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel
Ranked #4 of 97 Hotels in Bruges
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Went with work colleagues - was a gem in one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen. Each room is decorated differently - I was up in the eaves. Stunning views! Small but intimate lobby where we all gathered for drinks - breakfast was a great choice and hot food cooked to order. I had smoked salmon and scrambled eggs twice. Staff were very very helpful and all in all I would say stay here if you can - just a stunning place - and Brugge is wonderful

Room Tip: Higher floor does not have a bath
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lucygooner
There are newer reviews for Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I am still staying in the hotel and I will leave tomorrow. Nothing else could be expected from a hotel. Best location in Brugges, perfect service, very kind and helpful staff, rich breakfast, clean rooms. What else can I write, magnificant...

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Abdullah K
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This hotel was the most beautiful hotel I've ever stayed in... The outside facade that sits against the canal is on lots of bruges postcards! I had no idea the hotel was such a poignant place to stay. The inside was not a let down either, luxurious vintage furnishings to suit the age of the building, and comfortable generously sized rooms. Not forgetting that the place was spotlessly cleaned.
After a long arduous journey to get to Bruges the staff were amazing, they told us about some great places to eat, sites to visit and were always friendly and helpful.
Also the location was perfect. Sat right in the centre of the old town! a seconds walk to a Main Street with shops and cafés, and a few minutes walk to the Market Square.
I can understand why this hotel has won so many awards, we will definitely be back to stay in the near future and recommend it to anyone who wants to visit Bruges.
The only thing I would change is the €19 breakfast, it was too expensive and so we picked up tasty waffles from a nearby cafe.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Charlotte Y
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went for my Birthday. Helpful staff, good central location, excellent decor and ambiance.

The continental breakfast was excellent continental breakfast with fresh pastries and lovely cold cuts . You also can order bacon and eggs and/or waffles (in addition to the continental breakfast) which were also of excellent quality.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank d_e_ambrose
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The room was very romantic. The view from our window are what you seen on advertisements for Bruge. The staff was exceptionally accommodating and friendly. I didn't eat there so cannot comment on the food.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank AndrewJay14
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stayed here in October, when my now fiance proposed! The room was beautiful and clean, and the hotel itself was very well appointed. We didn't eat at the hotel at all because the prices were kind of ridiculous (especially breakfast). The hotel itself was pricey, but worth it. The people at the front desk were always hospitable but not overly friendly. You needed them to let you in everytime you came back to the hotel no matter the time (and they always wanted us to leave our key with them when we left).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WorldsRoyster
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in October 2013 with my husband, our 1-year-old daughter, and my parents. We all had the most wonderful experience at this hotel, from the moment we walked in until the moment we reluctantly left. The rooms were immaculate and charming, the views were spectacular, and the service was second to none. Truly, I could go on and on about how wonderful and attentive the staff was - what a warm, professional group of people. I look forward to going back to Bruges again someday soon, and would never dream of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family