Relais Bourgondisch was the last stop on my travels of Switzerland and Belgium. It was by far the best experience of them all. Bruges itself is a small and beautiful city and the hotel epitomizes those qualities. The location is perfect as it is tucked away in a little alley to avoid noises of passerbys but minutes away from the square. It seemed to be a popular spot for tourists to take pictures of the swans gliding by on the canal. The staff was friendly, helpful, efficient and top notch. They always greeted me with a smile and I was surprised to be addressed by name. The level of care on the guests' well being and comfort blew me away. The rooms are beautifully appointed with a large comfortable bed and marble bathrooms with a bathtub. You do have to get buzzed in if you stay out late but I found that to give a sense of added security. If I ever end up going back to Bruges, which I plan to, I will most definitely be booking a room at Relais Bourgondisch. The service and quality can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges