This hotel is probably the best we have ever stayed in. Tucked away down an alley and backing onto the canal with swans floating past it was really peaceful away from the bustle of the squares which were only about 200 yards away. The bed was huge and really comfortable with fresh cotton sheets every day. Gorgeous antiques and Persian carpets, interesting art on the walls. exposed oak floorboards, marble bathroom - it looked like something from a Conde Nast publication. The staff were really helpful and pleasant and spoke perfect English. This is a really special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic boutique hotel housed in extraordinary waterfront residence, decorated with antiques, objects of art and luxurious fabrics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce - Luxe Worldwide Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Bruges
- Relais Bourgondisch Cruyce Hotel Bruges