“Wonderful brunch!”
Review of Prestige Patisserie - CLOSED

Prestige Patisserie
Cuisines: French, Belgian, Cafe, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Wonderful brunch!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We just walked past this restaurant and grabbed a table outside so glad we did.

I had eggs benedict with smoked salmon. Delicious and worth every penny. Probably one of the best i've ever eaten anywhere. Salmon was good quality and a good portion. Hollandaise was perfect and eggs poached to perfection.

My friend had waffles chocolate and bananas and again was bowled over.

Tea was served in porcelain cups and saucers.

Staff were lovely.

Prices were good for the quality and location.

Sit outside and you get a side view of the Markt.

Cant wait to return for another brunch!

Perfection!

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“A little gem”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I have recently returned from a four day stay in Brugge. As we didn't want to pay the 20 euros for the continental breakfast in our hotel we decided to try Patisserie Prestige (which was literally around the corner) and what a find it was. We had breakfast there every morning and loved it. I opted for the continental breakfast with a slight variation as I didn't want to have too many carbs (it included three rolls or three pastries). I had one roll and asked the proprietor (who was always friendly and always stopped to have a chat) if I could have a natural yoghurt with fruit instead and he was happy to oblige. My boyfriend tried the Prestige breakfast and also the continental breakfast and enjoyed them both as they were absolutely delicious and the food was very well presented. China plates and pretty cups and saucers matching the decor and comfortable seating. Staff were very friendly and the service was quick. The front of the shop has various breads and pastries that you can choose from for your breakfast. This is really a delight and I would highly recommend it. Can't wait to go back to Brugge and back to Prestige.

Singapore
“#1”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This place should be #1 in Brugge! Prestige was recommended by our hotel for pastries & breakfast food, honestly, it was THE BEST! My friends and I were travelling through Europe for 2wks, and this place, hands down, was the best breakfast/brunch place. We went back twice! Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to lunch there. Regardless, pastries are fantabulous, eclairs are fab, fruit tarts were delic, the whipped cream (with waffles)... divine.. we died, went up to heaven, and came back down to earth at the end of the meal. I may have hyped it up a tad bit, but nonetheless, this cafe is a MUST-go for anyone visiting Brugge. Service was great too! Love their personal touch to everything.

Richmond, VA
“Cozy Little Tea Shop”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stopped by Prestige for lunch while in Bruges for a quick visit. It was a sunny, hot day and Prestige was a wonderful refuge from the heat. We shared salads, quiche and fresh strawberry waffles between three of us. Everything was delicious and plentiful. There was a bakery/chocolate shop in the front of the café that looked enticing but we were to full to fall to temptation. Service was good and I would return.

London UK
“Great place for a pit stop”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Beautiful cakes and pastries served in very charming surroundings. Friendly staff and comfortable seating.