“A lovely place to watch the world go by”
Review of Delisa 'Delisa & Saveurs' - CLOSED

Delisa 'Delisa & Saveurs'
Cuisines: European
Blackpool
“A lovely place to watch the world go by”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stopped here to rest our feet after a number of hours walking around Bruges. The ladies in the cafe were both very nice and attentive, our hot drinks were accompanied by a tiny almond slice. Our food was well presented and very tasty.

uk
“Good coffee shop.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Nice coffee & small breakfasts. Ideally located for us.

Friendly service. Reasonable pricing.
Good coffee

Hong Kong, China
“Dutch for rude”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I was explaining to Mrs O recently how most of my Dutch colleagues are to the point and that its quite an endearing quality but that some seemed to use the national stereotype as an excuse to be rude. We had wandered in the early morning around the part of the city that used to be inhabited by English traders and saw delisa looking inviting. Modern decor inside a beautiful old building that used to host an old English tea room. We settled in for breakfast. Mrs O went for waffles and banana I went for more traditional croissant++ for 10euro breakfast. All was well, a disconcerting number of flies a bit distracting but other than that and an overbaked croissant it was pleasant enough. This was until Mrs O lent on the shelf by the window displacing it and all the ornaments plates etc and beans in an earth shattering thud. A shocked Mrs O apologies profusely as the host bounded over, "yes well I'm sorry too!" She frowned. "Move tables while I move this" needless to say we apologised more and left. I think Mrs O would've just appreciated a "don't worry"... Anyway the rudeness of mrs frown is just a side story. The coffee was good, prices ok the waffles and croissants average. Not bad for a pit stop though

1 Thank Adam O
Brasilia, DF
“Offensive”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I took a seat with my girlfriend and asked a Hot Chocolate for me. My girlfriend didn't ask anything in that moment.
A minute later the manager came and said: "you asked only one drink but are using two chairs"
I found it so offensive that i asked: "sorry?"
And the lady said in her words: "if you order only one drink, you can use only one of my chairs"
So I cancelled the order and will never go there again.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank João Henrique Á
Delft
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

A good option for a breakfast, overlooking one of the squares in Bruges. The waffles we ordered were excellent and the coffee was very good too, as was the service.

• Visited July 2013