“Fit to burst”
Review of Ribs 'n Beer

Ribs 'n Beer
Ranked #12 of 710 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Bar, Barbecue, European, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Chelte
“Fit to burst”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Awesome restaurant, with friendly and attentive staff. The portions of nachos we're mind blowingly large and threatened to ruin my attempt at the all you can eat ribs. Best ribs I've tasted.

Visited August 2014

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Ribs”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We got an outside table by the skin of our teeth as we had not pre-booked. When they say "as many ribs as you can eat" they are not fibbing. Fantastic flavour to the ribs. There are various sauces you can have with the ribs. You start with a whole rack and then they will keep bringing half racks until you can't eat anymore. My wife and daughter managed one and a half each which was pretty impressive. You simply must book this restaurant as they had to keep turning people away as they were full. Ribs and Beer, doesn't get any better.

• Visited August 2014
“Filling!”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Having been to the USA several times which I thought did the best ribs, I'm mistaken, it's this place!

Service couldn't of been better and staff were stumbling over themselves to bring us more ribs or drinks.

Visited August 2014
“Great family restaurant ”
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Great ribs, good selection of beer coupled with quick and friendly service but make a reservation as it's extremely popular.

Llanelli, Wales
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely fabulous!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited this restaurant on the first evening of our road trip in Europe and I have to be honest, I wish we had a way to leave the best for last! Both myself and my partner had the "unlimited ribs" option, my eldest had a kids ribs and my youngest had chicken nuggets (a staple in any 6 year olds diet!). My daughter decided to go without any sauce for her ribs so I expected for her to have a bit if a battle but the meat simply fell off and left clean bones behind! Being a carnivore she was delighted! I went with BBQ sauce which was what I would imagine only heaven could taste like, and my partner opted for a spicy BBQ sauce which he was also very impressed with! The meal was fantastic, when the plates arrived our jaws dropped to the floor with the amount of food on our plates, and baring this in mind as soon as we had finished we were immediately offered a second helping! The atmosphere of the place was exactly how you would imagine a back street gem in the middle of this small but packed with activity place and it did not fail to impress! Basically it did exactly what it said on the tin! There were ribs... and lots of beer, if it's what you are going for (and I don't know what else you imagine you will get in a restaurant with a name like that!) you will not be disappointed!!!

1 Thank lucy-delbridge