“Delicious ribs” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ribs 'n Beer

Ribs 'n Beer
Ranked #10 of 701 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Bar, Barbecue, European, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Derby, United Kingdom
“Delicious ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Great ribs and steak, good friendly service and reasonable prices. We were glad we booked as it was very busy. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank kara18

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Amazing all you can eat ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Great selection of ribs in an all you can eat menu for €18, excellent value. Now in a meat-coma...will definitely return!

1 Thank vanderberghj
“What a fantastic night.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

After getting the hotel staff to book my wife and I a table at ribs n beer on a Saturday night the only time available was 9 PM. We turned up at 8.30 only to be turned away, we thought if we get there early we could have a beer while waiting. There were a few empty tables, anyway we came back to find one of the earlier tables that was free was our table.
My wife went for the Chocolate and beer ribs while I went for the spicy bbq ribs OMG they were the best ribs I have ever tasted and the best bit they were all you can eat for a mere 18€. If we would of been accomodated straight away Ribs n Beer would of had a straight 5 all the way.

Poole, United Kingdom
“Wow. Beer & chocolate ribs what more can you ask for in Brugge.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Our hotel booked a table for my husband & I. I'm so glad they did. It was something different from those restaurants on the market square. It was quite small but busy, we only just got a table. What can I say. The ribs were amazing, the service was great & everyone was so friendly. I had the slow cooked ribs in beer & chocolate whilst my husband has the spicy BBQ. He said they were the best he'd ever had. I had to agree. The best bit... It's all you can eat... All for €18.

• Visited August 2014
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“WOW - Best ribs we've ever had. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

We went here for lunch after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. Certainly not disappointed, the slow cooked ribs were fantastic. Service was great and prices good. If you like either ribs or great food you need try this place.