“Ribs, Ribs and more RIBS :)”
Review of Ribs 'n Beer

Ribs 'n Beer
Ranked #14 of 716 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Ribs, Ribs and more RIBS :)”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I looked this restaurant up on Tripadvisor as is my norm. I emailed ahead to book a table, Bruges is very busy and this place is popular. Why ?, well it must be something to do with the all you can eat Ribs @ 18Euro. Mixed with some good Belgium beers (Bruges Zot) and what else do you want. I had all four flavours, Tradition, Beer and Chocolate, Smoky BBQ and spicy BBQ. Awesome. The wife loved her Beer and Chocolate also. It was very good quality, best ribs out side the USA. Attentive staff, happy to keep serving you beer and ribs. I will absolutely god back with my family again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
staffordshire
“Thanks people for this revue!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

So glad l took people's advice and visited this restaurant! When we arrived it was very busy and the table we booked was waiting for us,the staff were so busy they forgot to bring us menus we has to ask for them, they couldn't apologise enough! The ribs were fab I had the spicy and my husband. had the BBQ both excellent they then brought us chocolate an beer ribs to try also very tasty. My husband asked for a Gaelic Coffee when it arrived was told no charge because we waited for menus! They didn't have to do that such a nice ending to a perfect evening! Give it a go!

England
“Little piece of heaven !!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Had an amazing meal here ... it was recommended to us & it was well worth the map reading to find it !! Food was out of this world, service was first class & we were even treated to champagne on the house as it was a special occasion. Will be visiting again for sure !!!!

Visited June 2014
“Best ribs ever and pretty good beer”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Best ribs I have had in a long while and I eat a LOT of ribs.

Reservation is a must at least one day ahead of time just to be sure.

Ribs are amazing ...not much else to say about it. just go and taste for yourself. My husband took the salmon which was not that great but you go there for the ribs so I dont really pitty him :-p

The service is friendly quick and efficient.

Wish there was a place like this in Delft...

“Truly unlimited!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We tried all flavours, the first rack was a full rack followed by half racks, but you could have as many as you wanted! We tried all the flavours, great service, good range of beers too!
However, we couldn't get in the night we wanted, fully booked and that was booking 1 week ahead, so either email or call ahead.

Visited May 2014