“If you are in Bruges you must eat here!”
Review of Ribs 'n Beer

Ribs 'n Beer
Ranked #15 of 741 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We looked up this restaurant from tripadvisor reviews and had a great meal, my wife had ribs and I had the TBone, make sure you read how big this steak is, 650g ( about 1.4lbs) I couldn't finish it, it was so big! My wife thought the ribs were lovely, these are all you can eat, apparently the record is 7 portions for a man and six for a women. Go and eat here! You really should make a reservation even during the week, apparently it is heaving at the weekend.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Studied in Bruges for 5 months and I tend to go there almost every week. The ribbs are the best ever, especially the slow cooked ones and the different sauces that you can choose from... amazing. My favorite is the chocolate and beer sauce!

The employees are very down to earth and 'cool'. Last time I went there a had a bet with my friends about how long it will take before we get our ribbs.... it took them 7 minutes only! so great service and great food for a good price nearby the centre of Bruges!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We had the ribs which were all you can eat.......my sister and I managed a 3rd or a rack and were full!! Good food, good wine ( we are not beer drinkers) resonably priced, friendly staff.

1  Thank Vicky M
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The smokey BBQ ribs melted off the bone - I had to use a fork to eat them and didn't touch my knife. The flavor was great, and the side salad was excellent! The all you can eat ribs for 18 Euros is a great deal, even though neither me nor my husband ordered a second round (they start you off with a full rack). Lots of beer to choose from. Make a reservation or go during an off time, we went at 9 pm on a Saturday and got the last two person table they had. The waitstaff speaks at least 3 languages from what I overheard. This, despite it's name, is not a sports bar - there is only one little t.v. at the bar.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Fantastic, meaty, tender pork ribs and a good range of beers to go with it. That's what you get and it is good. Loved the spicy sauce.
Make sure you book because it is popular.
My partner had chicken fajitas and they were good too.