“Best Ribs in the Entire World!!!”
Review of Ribs 'n Beer

Ribs 'n Beer
Ranked #14 of 716 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Omaha, Nebraska
“Best Ribs in the Entire World!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and children (although I think ours were the only kids in the restaurant) agree, that the ribs here were seriously the best in the world! Be sure to make reservations as we saw several couples getting turned away. About a 5 minute walk from the Market Square, but well worth it!! You get free seconds (& thirds) with the all you can eat option. So, my husband and I tried all of the different kinds. Just AMAZING!!! Go here when you are in the mood for ribs!!

• Visited March 2014

• Turkish first
Dartford, United Kingdom
“BEST RIBS EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Best ribs in the world and amazing beer, what more could you ask for.
I would go back to Bruges just to eat at this restaurant!
Make sure you book to avoid disappointment!!

Elgin, Illinois
“Not the Best, but good”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Coming from Chicago, I found that these ribs to me weren't the best I have ever had. They were all right, but I prefer my ribs to fall off the bone, and they were a bit too dry for me. Yes, they are all you can eat, but you better go with a hearty appetite or it's just not worth it.
The first night we walked in and were turned away, by what looked to be the head server or owner. We understood and made a reservation for 2 nights later. When we returned, the same guy was at the doorway. I said "party of 2" and he shook his head like no we can't seat you you need a reservation. He didn't even give me a chance to say that we had a reservation. When I told him and he checked our name to the list he sat us right away. I know the restaurant gets busy, but that guy can maybe make people feel a little unwelcomed. Besides that though. Everyone was having a great time and the atmosphere was fun.

• Visited May 2014
Bolton
“Lovely ribs”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I've never had ribs before, but before going to Bruges, I was looking at nice places to eat, and saw Ribs & Beer had a good write up. Thought we'd give it a try. It was a lovely restaurant, and the food was delicious. There was 3 choices, which were plain, beer & chocolate, and spicy. I opted for the spicy. So glad I did. If you ever visit Bruges, definitely call there. Would book beforehand if you can. We were lucky and had a cancellation.

• Visited June 2014
Woodbridge, United Kingdom
“WORLDS BEST RIBS”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

An excellent restaurant serving the world's best ribs. Friendly and helpful staff in an excellent environment. Ou second visit and we certainly will be back on our next visit to Bruges.

Visited May 2014