“Great (all you cans eat) Ribs and Beer plus a Salmon too!”
Review of Ribs 'n Beer

Ribs 'n Beer
Ranked #12 of 761 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We decided to give this place a go based on other reviews on trip advisor and we were not disappointed. Our B&B was was next to St Salvator's Cathedral about 10 minutes walk to the Markt, Ribs 'n Beer was another 5 to 10 minutes away depending on how leisurely your feeling (slower on the way back carrying a few extra ribs).

We did not make a booking and got there at about 7pm on a Thursday evening in January. It wasn't overly busy at this time but the helpful waiter had to check if there was a table as we had not reserved one. It turns out there was one table for 2 available near the door, however this was the last one so we would recommend booking in advance if your thinking of going.

The menu is quite basic and very limiting for vegetarians (only goats cheese salad) however if they eat fish then they will be more than fine. Simply put it consists of ribs, steak, prawns and salmon. I had the ribs which are all you can eat and come in a number of rubs or marinades, which you can mix and match when you have another helping. It isn't a buffet style as if you look like you need more the waiter asks what kind and brings them to your table. The ribs were moist and the meat fell off the bone, I tried both the spicy barbecue and the beer and chocolate marinades and they were both fantastic. My girlfriend had the salmon and she really enjoyed it too.

I guess I should mention the beer. There are 3 draught and probably 10 to 15 bottled. I only tried the Pils but this was an good choice to go with the ribs.

All in all this was a fantastic place to eat and at €40 for the both of us with a beer and sparkling water you can't go wrong. Especially in comparison to some of the much more expensive restaurants around the Markt.

I will definitely be going back and can't recommend this place enough.

3  Thank Nadams14
Write a ReviewReviews (4,037)

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Ideal place to go if you want ribs n beers! Ribs are eat as much as you like, great value and delicious. Great selection of drinks too. Menu isn't extensive but I think that is sometimes a good thing. Lovely food, really friendly and help waiter. Try and book if you want to go as we were really lucky to get a table with no reservation, we had to wait for a short time at the bar.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I'm going to agree with virtually every other review on this place. It's excellent.
We visited one evening and they had had a power cut before we got there. Not only did they carry on as nothing had happened but you what not have known they were a bit stressed in the background. Well done guys, most other places would have just shut but you kept going and the food and service was perfect.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were recommanded there by the hotel after a previous arrangement deception.

Good food, good service, nice ambiance the whole for reasonable price and in huge quantities.
Not fancy restaurant but ribs and beer. Worth a dinner there.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Visited restaurant on Friday 10th after booking online previous week .What can I say that has not been said before ? Fantastic ribs ,good selection of beers , very attentive and helpful staff. Absolute must -do when visiting Bruges !
Ps for all its worth my wife and I rated the spicy ribs far and away the best !