“This would be my last meal on Earth...”
Review of Ribs 'n Beer

Ribs 'n Beer
Ranked #13 of 734 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A friendly, privately run restaurant, close to the centre of Bruges. Specialising in a volonte (all you can eat) spare ribs which can be ordered succulently slow-cooked or tradional barbequed for that extra bite! Other specialities on our menu include fajitas, as well as excellent T-Bone and Rib-eye steaks. All this can be washed down with some of the regions finest beers.
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Came to Bruges and Ribs n Beer with a group of friends. Three of us ordered the all you can eat ribs and 1 the prawns which he said were great but I'm going to concentrate on the main event.

We decided to go for the slow cooked ribs and oh my goodness they were amazing. So tasty, meat falling off the bone and succulent with a nice sweet BBQ taste. I also tried the spicy ribs on my second round and these were as equally amazing, I would have carried on and tried the chocolate ones but felt pretty full at this point and didn't want to ruin the amazing rib experience.

Service was excellent. Our waiter turned out to be the owner who told us about the secret rubs he makes for the ribs and the fact they take almost 4 hours to slow cook. Really decent guy and in my eyes a genius as these were the best ribs I've ever had anywhere, safe to say I will be making a return visit to Bruges and will be coming here.

There are newer reviews for Ribs 'n Beer

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This is a pretty small restaurant so well worth booking in advance. We did so by email and got a very prompt response.

The main attraction here is the all-you-can-eat ribs. A number of rubs are on offer (chocolate and beer was my favourite) Your first rack is a full one, each subsequent rack seemed to be a half size (presumably to ensure people's eyes weren't too big for their bellies, which I approve of as I never like seeing food go to waste!)

Service was very good and everything we ate was really very tasty. Haute Cuisine it is not but we had a very good night out.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Only had 2 nights in Bruges recently but booked ahead to eat here on the Saturday night. You must reserve a table as we saw so many people turned away on the night. It's a small, cosy restaurant, staff are friendly and the ribs are the best! All you can eat ribs for around EUR 18.00, reasonable and tasty.

It's a bit of a walk back to the square but worth it!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We booked this restaurant online as we were visiting on a Friday night and the restaurants in Bruges can get very busy! We had the nachos (small) but they are huge! Followed by the all you can eat ribs, which were the best ribs I have ever had, they were cooked to perfection and fell off the bone! The service was excellent and the restaurant was cosy on a rainy evening. I would recommend this restaurant if you are visiting Bruges but book ahead!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Service was excellent. We started with the nachos (a small) which was more than sufficient for 2 people! Then we both went for the all you can eat ribs - one word - amazing!!!
Also the apple pie for desert (if you can fit it in) is lovely.

2  Thank pops619