The world agrees on the beauty and wonder, the vitality and greatness of Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Prague, London, Istanbul or New York among some others. The history and architecture, the sights and sounds of these world cities are beyond comparison yet there are gems waiting to be experienced and Bruges, Belgium is one of them. It is a medieval city that captures the imagination with its cobblestone streets, handsome cabs, cafes surrounding the Market square, churches and old buildings wherever you go. The sweet aroma of chocolate and Belgian waffles or beer and the clicking sounds of horses parading the narrow streets, the lampposts glaring in the evenings, the outdoor cafes and the canals that snake their way through the inner city make it a charming and romantic spectacle that makes you feel as if you have wandered back into time. Have lunch or cake, waffles or coffee in any of the delightful small restaurants of which some have fireplaces.
There are other factors to consider such as how expensive Belgium is in terms of food or hotels but if you want to venture back to a time when the beauty of a cities’ character captivates, makes you feel as if you are living another age and can thrive in great weather as easily as in rain or snow then you know you are experiencing the emotion of a great place to be. Be wise in your choices of where to eat and stay but if you want a romantic destination let Bruges be on your list for 2-4 days and you will not regret it. The Best Western Acacia is ideally located to the Market, shopping and the heart of the city. It has a fireplace breakfast room with a sauna and small swimming pool and is reasonably priced, clean and a good bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TOP LOCATION IN BRUGES, 100m to Market Square! Situated in between the two main shopping streets & within walking distance of all major attractions and offering hospitality at its best. 38 ROOMS all with modern comfort including FREE Wi-Fi, tea & coffee facilities, city map & reduction card. PUBLIC AREAS TO ENSURE A RELAXING STAY outdoor patio, cosy bar with fire place, piano lounge, public computer, private parking & luggage room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Acacia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acacia Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Hotel Bruges
- Best Western Bruges
- Bruges Best Western