Hotel Navarra Brugge
$186
  • Restaurant
$136
2,426 results
All reviewsjazz barthe main squarepool and saunalovely hotelcar parktrouser pressgood sizesmall gardena couple of minutes walkon site parkingcentral locationexcellent locationthree nightsbeautiful buildingcomfortable roomshotel barfamily room
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I booked a surprise 3 day break through Eurostar for my partner and I and we stayed at the Hotel from the 6th to 9th August (room 324), the location is perfect, the room was spotlessly clean just like the rest of the Hotel,.... it also seemed quite busy, but still very calm and relaxing place to stay, the bar was ok and the pool was lovely and great to chill in after a day exploring the town,.... Our room was a little on the small side in comparison to what we've been in before, and could have done with some more cupboard space if staying longer than 3 days, but all in all it was cosy and ok for what we wanted it for.
I pre ordered Champagne to be in our room on arrival and panicked a little when it wasn't there, however there was a knock at the door approx. 10 minutes after we checked in and we were presented with a lovely bottle of Champagne on ice by a member of the bar staff,... Great !!!, so much better than it being in the room on arrival and my partner was well happy !!
I think the only down side for us was the cost of breakfast as we didn't want to book it as part of the package, but we did consider it on our last day before we checked out, the cost though was 17.50 each (euros) as a pose to something like 12.50 if you pre book, so we headed out and had breakfast elsewhere.
Overall we loved the Hotel and it's facilities and Bruges is a great place to visit and we would certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ray K
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had a two night break here in May 2013. The room was a very good size with a good shower room and seemed very clean. Only problem was our room was not part of the main hotel but in the 'outbuilding'. The only issue with this is the noise when people were coming and going as the main door and stairway were right outside our door, this was not a problem as we were up and out each day however if you are looking for a peaceful break I would not stay in this room as you do hear everyone coming and going to breakfast, etc.
Breakfast was lovely, plentiful with a great choice and staff are attentive enough to ensure you have drinks, etc. but you are not 'hassled'.
The main benefit of this hotel is the location, it is central to everything and easy to find, we walked from the train station without any issues. Overall, this is a very good hotel for what you pay in a great, sight-seeing location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank skye83
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Easy to find thanks to the directions provided on their website, we stayed here for two nights in August 2013 with our one year old daughter. A cot was provided in our room free of charge and there was plenty of room. The bathroom wasn't bad - great shower, but the toilet was next to the bath and there wasn't much room to manoeuvre. The beds (twin beds pushed together - bigger than a standard double) were on the soft side but we slept well anyway. The TV had BBC1, BBC2 and C4, so we didn't have to resort to news channels, which made a pleasant change to other hotels we've stayed in! All the typical hotel room stuff was present - minibar, tea/coffee malarkey, safe, trouser press (I assume that's what it was, I've never had call for one!) The real highlight for us was the pool downstairs in what used to be the wine cellars. It made for a very special first swim for our daughter and she loved it. Plenty of towels and clean changing rooms. Was lovely to go for a dip after a sunny day wandering round the cobbled streets of Bruges. Only downside is the parking - 17€ a day strikes me as pricey when you've already shelled out for the hotel room, especially as it isn't guaranteed if you leave at any stage during the day. We didn't really see anyone other than the reception staff, so it's hard to comment on service. Location is great - set back from a quiet street and only a couple of minutes' stroll to the Markt.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed here on a three night break - the staff were quite exceptional. During our stay my husband had toothache and the receptionist went to considerable trouble to organise a dentist, gave us times of buses and a location map. She probably spent the best part of half an hour on just this quest! The hotel is centrally located being only a few minutes walk from the market square. We had a lovely room, quiet, well laid out and spotlessly clean. The buffet breakfast was good with plenty of choice. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: It would probably make sense to overlook the garden at the rear of the hotel rather than the side or the front.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hotel Navarra from 29th July to 1st August on a 3 night break with Cresta. We had seen a lot of positive things about the hotel on Trip and it certainly lived up to its reputation. Very clean, very porfessionally run with spacious rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast was excellent as self service and a full English was availble - given the cost of everyhting in Bruges this really set us up for the day. My wife and I loved Bruges and intend to come back next year and stay at the same hotel. The one negative was that we were in room 190 at the front of the hotel and it was noisy with the window open (the street is surprisingly busy). Next year we will ask for a room at the back or the side bit all in all very pleasant stay. I liked the piano bar and the fact we could come back and relax with cocktails and the complimentary coffee served 11am to 1pm. It is a hotel that has catered for the details but the hotels proximity to the centre is a massive 'plus'.

Room Tip: If possible try to avoid a room at the front of hotle as can be a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple