After a long and tiring day, we were greeted by a very friendly, helpful gentleman on reception and after going up to our room, we went straight down to the restaurant. The service and food were excellent and quite reasonably priced considering the location, and both staff and fellow diners were understanding when our toddler decided he would rather potter around than sit down while waiting for our food to arrive.
Our room was clean, the bed was comfy, the travel cot we had requested was a good size and it was just what we needed. The only slight downside was the noise from the street and some inconsiderate noisy fellow guests in the early hours (although this is not the hotels fault).
We left the next morning for a day exploring the city, which is really lovely. The location of the hotel is excellent - 5 minutes walk from the main centre - and the car park was right next door (we had to pay for this but did not really mind).
We would definitely recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum