Stayed for one night with husband and mum. Good that mum got a smoking room - makes a change these days! Great location, only 5 mins walk (and a very scenic walk) to the main square and all the museums. Nice clean hotel, functional and friendly. The car park isn't badly priced, cost us just over 8 Euro overnight. We ate in the restaurant and thought it was pretty average, surprisingly horrible chips considering we were in Belgium!! Bruges itself is lovely, would recommend for a romantic trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Brugge Centrum hotel is located in an ancient medieval building in the centre of Bruges, a few minutes from the railway station. Close to the hotel, you can visit the Tour Belfry, Notre Dame church and the Lac d.Amour Minnewater. As well as the 128 rooms available for booking, it has a bar open 24/24 for snacks, public indoor pay parking and a restaurant offering regional specialities. Guests on a business trip have Wifi Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Bruges
- Ibis Hotel Brugge Centrum