We had a nice stay for four nights but the hotel is nothing extraordinary. The rooms are nice and spacious. I was very surprised to discover that the rooms had exactly the same decoration they had in a Novotel I had been in Paris. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom, although on the smaller side, was appropriated. The hotel is within walkable distance of all the attractions.
I found it very odd that the fridge was empty, and you have to go downstairs to reception to buy a drink (sodas, and water were offered).
Overall it was a pleasant experience but I will try another hotel if I return to Bruges.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel